Introduction

The time has come... the time to do something about my weight. This blog will follow a journey; my trials and tribulations and hopefully successes with the battle of the bulge. For too long have I been a member of the Fellowship of the Flab.

I will be setting myself goals, tasks and rewards for the journey ahead to make it more interesting. I invite you to follow my progress and support me during the hard times and laugh with me during the good times.

Thank you, one and all.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday 20th March - 13 Stone 11 Pounds

I am very pleased that I have lost a further 2 pounds this week. This diet experiment I am doing seems to be a real boost for the weight loss which is nice. I am aware though that this experiment isn't going to be lasting too long as such... I have another week of the first phase, and then when I am in the UK for a week, I will be off the diet and probably eating all sorts of naughty easter things as well as dairy, wheat, red meat, caffeine etc.. So we shall see how things go.

March Picture

I have been very lax with my tasks and so I thought I had better catch up with the March headshot, which I took today.


Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment